Fox, Wood, Wood & Estill’s experienced attorneys and support staff are prepared to represent you in any and all civil litigation matters. The firm’s attorneys are admitted to practice before the courts of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the states of Ohio and West Virginia, and all of the federal courts with jurisdiction within the region. The firm is able to serve your legal needs wherever they occur.
Fox, Wood, Wood & Estill has provided legal representation in a wide variety of matters, in state and federal courts, for over 75 years.
In addition to its successful personal injury practice, the firm is engaged in a complete business and commercial litigation practice, including construction and other contractual disputes, property disputes, employment litigation, and collections.
Whatever litigation services required, Fox, Wood, Wood & Estill has the resources to assist you. Our skilled attorneys and support staff know how to get your case before a jury or positioned for the best settlement possible.
- Tractor trailer/commercial vehicle accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Medical negligence claims
- Bad faith claims against insurance companies
- Premises liability (slip and fall)
- Sexual harassment or discrimination in the employment & educational setting
- Construction disputes
- General contractual disputes
- Property disputes
- Labor & employment
- State & federal lawsuits based on contract or tort
- Non-compete, non-disclosure, & trade secret disputes
- Wage & hour disputes
- Sexual harassment